Saturday, December 27, 2008

Blue Suit

It is a warm spring day. I am sitting on the park bench enjoying all that Mother Nature has to offer. The sweet smells of fresh spring. The warmth of the sun on my skin. The happy sounds all around me. I think to myself that the decision to wear the sundress for this day, was a good one. With how warm and nice the weather turned out to be. I close my eyes to feel the warmth on my eyelids and drift off into a dream.

As I have my head tilted back dreaming of the best things day dreams have to offer, I feel someone else on the bench. I do not open my eyes as it feels so good on my skin and I am very relaxed. I feel a soft hand slowly moving up my calf to my thigh and hear a man's voice whisper into my ear. There is electricity running through my body from his touch. I have chills from his voice. Yet, I do not open my eyes. I just nod at what he is whispering into my ears. His hand continues up my thigh and he realizes I had foregone panties this morning as I enjoy the warm breeze as it flows under my dress as I walk and how it makes me feel so sensual and free. This man then leans close to me and mentions the lack of panties and how wet I am. I nod in agreement with the want growing with every touch and every word. I reach to feel for this man. To see if he is as aroused as I have become. He pulls away and tells me this is not for his enjoyment, but my own. I am to relax and just stay still and enjoy his gift to me. I nod with understanding. He tells me to keep my eyes closed and just feel. I do as told. I breath in the sweet smell and feel the warmth of his hand exploring me making me want more. With his thumb he rubs my clit while he pushes one finger deep within me. I let out a soft moan and start to arc my back. He rubs my clit faster and harder while inserting another finger deep inside me. Making me want more. Making circle motions with his fingers my breath starts to pick up faster, I feel my hips pumping back n forth wanting it harder and fast. It has just started, but the warmth of the spring sun, the surprise of a man I have yet to look at, the way his fingers feel, I am going to orgasm fast and hard. I do not scream, I do not moan loudly, I start to jerk my legs as it is so intense for me. This is incredible. I whisper, I'm cumming already. He tells to me let go and do it, it was his intention. I do as told. I cum. He slows the pumping of his fingers then slowly as I catch my breath he takes his fingers out and places them inside my mouth, making me taste my own self, then he says, You're welcome and walks away. I then open my eyes to only see the back of a man, dressed in a dark blue suit walking away to never see him again.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to get more followers or I;m going to feel like a stalker. LOL

    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete