Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Gift

It has been a long tiring week. I come home to find dinner on the table, candles lit and the man whom I love in nothing but an apron. He takes my face in his strong hands and kisses me deeply without saying a word. He then leads me to the table and sits me down and kisses the top of my head as he walks back into the kitchen.

I sit there smiling and thinking what a wonderful surprise, as I see him come back from the kitchen with a grin on his face. There is something about his grin. I'm currious about it. A little mischief perhaps? I shrug it off thinking I am reading more into it then there is.

He stands behind me and starts softly rubbing my shoulders while making small talk. I close my eyes and enjoy his strong hands on my shoulders and neck. He is so good to me. As I am enjoying this pleasure I feel someone's hands going up my thighs from under the table. I jump to this as my Man is behind me rubbing my shoulders. My Man leans down and whispers in my ear. "Relax baby, I have a special gift for you". I start to object, but he then kisses me deeply and I melt with the passion from his kiss.

As I am melting from his kiss, I feel my panties start to slide down my legs. I can't help but feel aroused by this. My Man's hands start to move down the front of me and unbuttons my blouse exposing my erect nipples. He pinches the right one and whispers "Oh, you are excited now about your gift I see". I nod without saying a word.

As he is circling each nipple with his fingers I feel the unknown person under the table softly rub on my clit in tiny circles. I start to moan softly as I feel a finger start to pump in and out of me. I am so wet and wanting now. My wetness starts to drip down my taint to my ass. Suddenly I feel a finger slip slowly into my ass. I moan more at the feeling. I hear my Man talk to me without the whispers now. "That's it baby, enjoy this, I want you good and ready for us." I start to wonder what he meant by this.

As I am starting to get really excited and my breath starts to become faster and more shallow the person under the table stops, my Man then pulls me up from the chair and leads me to the living room, where I now see an over stuffed pillow on the floor. My Man lays down on the pillow and pulls me down to him. We kiss for a moment as his hands run up and down my body. We stop kissing and he tells me he loves me in such a low sexual voice that makes my whole body shiver.

He takes my hips and moves them till my wetness has taken his hard throbbing cock fully inside me. He slowly moves my hips up and down with his strong hands. As I am enjoying him I feel someone behind me taking my arms and tying them up behind me. I look down at my man's face and see him smiling up at me. "That's right baby, i am making one of your fantasies come true tonight." I smile and can not believe he actually remember my fantasy and is letting me experience it. This excites me further. The man behind me shoves my head down towards my Man's chest. As he does so I feel something cold on my ass. He rubs the cold lube around and around getting my ass ready for what was to come. The man then taps my ass with his cock. The head of the cock is teasing me. I moan more and am almost begging for it to be inside of me.

"You want it don't you, you little slut." My Man says to me in a stern voice.

"Oh Yes, I do, please." I just get out between my gasps for air.

Then I feel a thrust of the man behind me. He shoves his thick throbbing cock in my ass. I let out a loud moan. It feels incredible. It is just how I had pictured it in all my fantasies and now I am living it. Bound on top of the man I love feeling him inside me while another man is taking me from behind.

The feeling is overwhelming me and I can't help but cum fast and hard. I scream as they both are pumping hard and fast. My legs are weak I can't use my hands as they are still bound behind me.

"OH GOD" I scream as I cum and start to shake. They are both still fucking me. The man behind me grabs my hair and pulls my head back. My Man under me then lightly bites on my nipples while his hand is rubbing my clit. I'm getting faint from the joy of this. The feeling is so powerful.

Suddenly the man who has been fucking my ass stops and pulls out fast. He walks around in front of me, he shoves his cock deep down my throat as he cums.

"Take it all you fucking slut" My Man yells at me. I do as he instructs. I take it all. Enjoying every bit of it. As the man gets done cumming down my throat, he walks behind me and takes me off my Man and makes me get on my knees. My Man then stands in front of me and grabs my head and proceeds to fuck my face with his cock. I take him all in. I gag slightly which only excites him more. He cums hard and fast. So fast I can't get it all, some drips down my chin. He jerks the remander of his cum off onto my face as I lick wildly.

"Good girl. That's my perfect little slut. I love you."

My Man then bends down and kisses me hard as I am being untied.

No comments:

Post a Comment