Thursday, December 25, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas... Adult style

Here is a little something that I came across... (heh came)
Twas the night before Christmas
And naughty girl I
Went to offer my Santa
Some sweet honey pie

I knew he couldn't
Resist this sweet treat
I know for a fact
Tis his fave thing to eat

So I put on my stockings
My heels and my lipstick
And asked him to show me
Where he keeps his dipstick.

I went down on my knees
And unzipped his fly
Then sucked his cock down
In the blink of an eye.

He moaned and he whimpered
As my tongue stroked his sac
He said this is better than all
The toys in my pack!

His hands held my head
As I continued to blow
Then he laid me down quickly
And put his tongue down below

He was sure and so lively
He made me scream and then beg
As he sucked on my clit
And pinned down my legs.

You're mine, you bad girl
He said with a spank
Then rolled me onto my stomach
Deep inside me he sank

He rode me so hard
I knew when he came
Because he panted, then shouted
And called me by name.

He fucked me all night
And without any warning
He tied me to the bed
And shagged me til morning.

I am sure that the rest
Of the story is clear
You and I will be renting
That suit again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment