Saturday, April 16, 2011

Road Trip

I wake feeling the sun shine through the window and a light spring breeze touching my face. "What a beautiful day." I say out loud while thinking today is a good day for a nice lazy drive and some nature photography. I roll out of bed and get dressed. I put on my khaki Capri's and a light white blouse. Grab the camera case and head out.

Everything is all a bloom and coming back to life from the winter slumber. The sweet smell of the earth awakening is orgasmic in it's own way. It makes me feel so alive. I pull off the side of the road onto an old logging road. Lock up the car and head out for a hike. As I am starting up the trail, I hear a voice behind me. I turn slowly. The sun rays behind this tall image make him just a silhouette. The combination of his voice, the scent of spring and the warmth of the sun on my skin is almost overwhelming. There are parts of me waking that have been asleep for a long time. I smile as the silhouette comes closer. Slowly he appears. His eyes are dancing in the light. His smile as warm as the sun. Broad shoulders. I catch my breath as this stranger is hypnotic.

"Hello." He says.

"Hello." I say with my smile. I feel myself blush.

"Hope you don't mind, but I see you have a camera and I too am out taking photographs. May I join you? My name is Rich."

"Nice to meet you Rich. If you think you can keep up, sure you can join me." I challenge him. "And I'm Jen."

"If I can keep up with YOU? Little lady, I assure you, that will be no problem, however, do you feel you can keep up with me?" he smiles a smile that sends waves throughout my body. We start up the trail. Just watching the nature and stopping here and there to take photos, getting in each others way. We laugh at times, but do not speak. It's a calmness with an erotic energy I have never experienced. We come upon a stream and a beautiful meadow.

"I need to rest a moment and this looks like a great spot." Rich states as he sits down in the grass and leans back.

"Oh, I guess I win the challenge then." I laugh and smile and sit down as well. There is an electricity so strong drawing me to him. I want him to kiss me, touch me, make me feel like a woman again. The hair on my arms start to stand up from the overwhelming excitement running through my veins. He must have read my thoughts. He leans over touching his lips to mine. He pulls back slowly looking into my eyes to see my reaction. I sit there yearning for more. As I give him a tiny smile I feel the heat in my cheeks turn up. I'm flustered. I have no words.

1 comment:

  1. That was sweet.
    One small thing, "and I too am out taking photographs" sounds unnatural. Keep up the good work!

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete